Sunday, January 19, 2014


Dear family and friends,

  All is well here, I am in a different area with a new companion. I am in a place called Umacullo, it is still in Arequipa. It is pretty close to my last area of Graficos. My area has the Elders office in it...so now instead of the mission house I have the mission office in my area!!

 My companion seems really nice, she has ten months in the mission, and is from Peru. I only had time to drop of my luggage and come to internet. So I haven't had a chance to talk with her or get to know her too much, but I hope we will work hard together and become good friends! My house and the family we live with seem really nice. Our room is basically a garage, but that's cool!

 It is always hard to leave your first area at least that is what I have heard and now felt...it is kind of sad. I have a lot of friends there that I miss and of course my amazing companion Hermana Weller. She was super hard to leave because we are such great friends. But as we said we got to enjoy Christmas together and make a lot of memories! Many fun and spiritual ones, and of course we will stay friends forever!! Really though she is a great missionary and example to me, I am grateful to have her as a friend and to have had her as a companion. She will do a lot of good and I am glad she is the one taking over Graficos! We have a baptism there next week. And in a couple weeks a family that we have taught a few times. I would love to be there for their baptisms but nonetheless I am happy for them and that they are going to be members of the church. Truly I am just grateful I got to be a part of their conversion process, at least a little!!

 Well I am ready to see this new area and get to know and meet lots of amazing people!! I will let you all know of my first week!! Thanks for all of the love and support, take care be safe, pray hard and remember you are loved!!

 Hermana Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment